Zero Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zero Online Private Server Fiesta

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GM Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kris

Kris

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: GM Application   GM Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 2:01 pm

Name : Christopher

Languages : English and Some Spanish but i can use a translator for help in thoses not in english

GMT Time : -5 EST (United states eastern time)

Activity Hours : 2~4 hours on weekdays 4~8 hours on weekends but i can be more active if i play black ops less (;

Personal Experience : None, but always a first?

Reason why i want this postion and why : Because i have been playing fiesta pservers for about 2 years now and i really want to be a gm for once and i am very active and i also like to help alot people with all my knowledge on fiesta (:

Other : Nothin else to say other than i love to have fun and pvp, also even if i dont get picked ill still be around ingame helping everyone (:

Last edited by Kris on Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QwertyMeUp

QwertyMeUp

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 2:06 pm

i say age doesnt matter, everyone should get a chance. :3 PICK HIM GUYS!
Back to top Go down
Kris

Kris

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 2:13 pm

QwertyMeUp wrote:

Lol man ty ver much for the support (: but age does matter a little cause you know how thoses 10 year old's gets mad...
Back to top Go down
Kohana

Kohana

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 2:15 pm

Kris wrote:
QwertyMeUp wrote:

Lol man ty ver much for the support (: but age does matter a little cause you know how thoses 10 year old's gets mad...

Indeed~ but i dont think that ur kind of childish~ thats what ur application is saying to me xD
Back to top Go down
[GM]Snow

[GM]Snow

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 2:21 pm

Age is not a matter, most 14-20+ know alot of things, and are really good and stuff. Some people are fast learners thats all we need Smile
Back to top Go down
Kohana

Kohana

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 2:24 pm

[Admin]NyNy wrote:
Age is not a matter, most 14-20+ know alot of things, and are really good and stuff. Some people are fast learners thats all we need Smile

So true...I'm always wondering about younger ppl o.O They almost know more than others lol
Back to top Go down
Kris

Kris

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 2:34 pm

Kohana wrote:
[Admin]NyNy wrote:

So true...I'm always wondering about younger ppl o.O They almost know more than others lol

True true, other games i been gm so i do have knowledge of it and ftw i got full list of every possible gm command ;D
Back to top Go down
[GM] Congie

[GM] Congie

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 1:38 pm

Kris wrote:
Kohana wrote:
[Admin]NyNy wrote:

True true, other games i been gm so i do have knowledge of it and ftw i got full list of every possible gm command ;D

well if you wanna be a GM i got a question for you what programs do you know how to use to make sure you can make what you need an hold the events you need to hold so you give the right prizes that's fair to everyone... Cause there is a lot more to it then just GM commands
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000357609989
Sponsored content

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GM Application
Page 1 of 1