Zero Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zero Online Private Server Fiesta

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NEW SITE PLEASE ALL PLAYERS AND STAFF SIGN UP HERE! THANKS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[GM]Snow

[GM]Snow

NEW SITE PLEASE ALL PLAYERS AND STAFF SIGN UP HERE! THANKS Empty
PostSubject: NEW SITE PLEASE ALL PLAYERS AND STAFF SIGN UP HERE! THANKS   NEW SITE PLEASE ALL PLAYERS AND STAFF SIGN UP HERE! THANKS I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 4:45 am

http://zero-online.forumotion.com/ <- link to new forums
New site, it looks better Razz and I've still editing will be done when I get home from school . Smile
Back to top Go down
Hentai

Hentai

PostSubject: Re: NEW SITE PLEASE ALL PLAYERS AND STAFF SIGN UP HERE! THANKS   NEW SITE PLEASE ALL PLAYERS AND STAFF SIGN UP HERE! THANKS I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 11:38 am

New fourms already? sweet and they do look nice :3

I never knew you could apply for a CL (Or any other) place just by requesting membership of the group, I mean ofcourse Zero would need to let you o-o''

Otherwise the fourms look nice :3 and will hopefully get active very quickly
Back to top Go down
[GM]Snow

[GM]Snow

PostSubject: Re: NEW SITE PLEASE ALL PLAYERS AND STAFF SIGN UP HERE! THANKS   NEW SITE PLEASE ALL PLAYERS AND STAFF SIGN UP HERE! THANKS I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 1:28 pm

Thanks Ryan, and whoever wants to apply for staff send me pm and i'll wait to send you pm kuz idk if we're taking anymore people..thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
[GM] Congie

[GM] Congie

PostSubject: Re: NEW SITE PLEASE ALL PLAYERS AND STAFF SIGN UP HERE! THANKS   NEW SITE PLEASE ALL PLAYERS AND STAFF SIGN UP HERE! THANKS I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 1:31 pm

well idk myself i do know there is people in game asking me why we have so many staff as it is
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000357609989
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW SITE PLEASE ALL PLAYERS AND STAFF SIGN UP HERE! THANKS   NEW SITE PLEASE ALL PLAYERS AND STAFF SIGN UP HERE! THANKS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW SITE PLEASE ALL PLAYERS AND STAFF SIGN UP HERE! THANKS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zero Online :: Zero Online-
Jump to: