Zero Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zero Online Private Server Fiesta

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application GM or CL c:

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Neikax33

Neikax33

Application GM or CL c: Empty
PostSubject: Application GM or CL c:   Application GM or CL c: I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 4:07 pm

Haiz~ c: My name is Angelica [Sophia] Delacruz, 11 years old o-o (sowy if too young T^T)
ive always been wanting to be a GM[or CL <3], but also i have had some experiances on about servers, ive managed to use
MSQL,MSSQL, Centos,ETC. c: I can also make (idk if it matters o,o) CDs, make programs, etc (v-v).

What i love to do is draw Anime <3 including Manga,comics, and make animations of them :3.
I love helping people with things that they can't manage to do even if they can Surprised.

i may be able to come online for 3:40-9:00 PM
when on school days :c

i <3 nekos Surprised, im christian, and i have lots of talent >w<
I am here at you're service! Even if i am not able to be a CL or GM, i will always accompany people,
help, and other things that will be useful for you ^^
My fave color ish blue, (dark blue too c:) and the mixter with it ish blossom! Very Happy i also wuve blossoms trees lolz.
I am glad to be useful to many people!
I LOVE CHOCOLATE >:3 O3O >Very Happy
If i am not available at times or not helping so, i may have been in some (not in the) mood.
Or if something happened according to Realz Lifez
c: Please take care of meh!
Back to top Go down
Zittla

PostSubject: Re: Application GM or CL c:   Application GM or CL c: I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 12:10 pm

Sounds like ur a genius Razz
Back to top Go down
[GM] Congie

[GM] Congie

PostSubject: Re: Application GM or CL c:   Application GM or CL c: I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 12:24 pm

Neikax33 wrote:
Haiz~ c: My name is Angelica [Sophia] Delacruz, 11 years old o-o (sowy if too young T^T)
ive always been wanting to be a GM[or CL <3], but also i have had some experiances on about servers, ive managed to use
MSQL,MSSQL, Centos,ETC. c: I can also make (idk if it matters o,o) CDs, make programs, etc (v-v).

What i love to do is draw Anime <3 including Manga,comics, and make animations of them :3.
I love helping people with things that they can't manage to do even if they can Surprised.

i may be able to come online for 3:40-9:00 PM
when on school days :c

i <3 nekos Surprised, im christian, and i have lots of talent >w<
I am here at you're service! Even if i am not able to be a CL or GM, i will always accompany people,
help, and other things that will be useful for you ^^
My fave color ish blue, (dark blue too c:) and the mixter with it ish blossom! Very Happy i also wuve blossoms trees lolz.
I am glad to be useful to many people!
I LOVE CHOCOLATE >:3 O3O >Very Happy
If i am not available at times or not helping so, i may have been in some (not in the) mood.
Or if something happened according to Realz Lifez
c: Please take care of meh!

you see now this is an application to take into consideration he listed his skills hobbies an everything good job im sure when boss man decides he needs more people you'll be the first to get looked at
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000357609989
Zittla

PostSubject: Re: Application GM or CL c:   Application GM or CL c: I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 12:32 pm

Yeah, Age doesnt matters i think.
Back to top Go down
Hentai

Hentai

PostSubject: Re: Application GM or CL c:   Application GM or CL c: I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 1:29 pm

You guys do notice that we changed fourms right?

No reason for you not to post over there.
Back to top Go down
Neikax33

Neikax33

PostSubject: Re: Application GM or CL c:   Application GM or CL c: I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 6:59 pm

Zittla wrote:
Sounds like ur a genius Razz
lolz ty ^-^
[GM] Congie wrote:
you see now this is an application to take into consideration he listed his skills hobbies an everything good job im sure when boss man decides he needs more people you'll be the first to get looked at
lolz i appreciate it, c: but of course u meant "she" right? o3o lolz
Zittla wrote:
Yeah, Age doesnt matters i think.
hopefully D: o-o..

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application GM or CL c:   Application GM or CL c: I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application GM or CL c:
Page 1 of 1