Zero Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zero Online Private Server Fiesta

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[CL] Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hentai

Hentai

[CL] Application Empty
PostSubject: [CL] Application   [CL] Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 4:28 pm

Hi guys I've noticed you are in look for staff members, No problem! I'll do my best to make myself seem worthwhile :3

Uhh anyway some personal details and stuff D:

Hi, My name is Ryan although you can call me RyRy (Ladies) *WinkWink*
My current age is 18 (As of December 17th 2010)
I can be online quite oftenly depending if I haven't got a lot of things to catch up with so I'm active.

I'd like to apply for the placement of Community Leader :3
I might seem a little off at times but I'm usually very loyal when it comes to my job and making things hopefully for the better
Do note that I've had player experience towards other members on another pserver and they classed me as a "Very good" CL so I do know know what it's like to be around other members and how to help them around the place

I do try my hardest to keep users happy and enjoying the game at its most as possible, there has been the sign of failure when one guy has quite annoyed me and refused to help him ever since, otherwise thats a rare possibility and shouldn't happen again

Anyway before people ask, Why would I want to be a CL but higher?

It's simple, for starters it's the only thing that I've been when I was a staff member so I'm used to it a lot and don't wish to get upgraded and such, two I don't really want to be too high as a member of the staff...well because I don't think I deserve any higher than a CL placement otherwise I don't want to be like everyone else and go "I WANNA BE GM PLS"

Hopefully people will understand that I can attempt to make things alot more friendly to new users and to the staff themselves.
Thanks for reading and I hope this does get read!

Last edited by Hentai on Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[GM]Snow

[GM]Snow

[CL] Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CL] Application   [CL] Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 4:33 pm

Surprised, Good job, I like his app x)
Back to top Go down
Kohana

Kohana

[CL] Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CL] Application   [CL] Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 4:46 pm

"you can call me RyRy (Ladies) *WinkWink*"
Hahaha. Okay, RyRy xD
Back to top Go down
Hentai

Hentai

[CL] Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CL] Application   [CL] Application I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 1:52 pm

Kohana wrote:
"you can call me RyRy (Ladies) *WinkWink*"
Hahaha. Okay, RyRy xD
My name might aswell be a chick magnet heh.

Btw I'm gonna ask an annoying question.
How will we know if we get accepted? I assume we will get a PM saying we are accepted?

Just been wondering for awhile x.x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[CL] Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CL] Application   [CL] Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[CL] Application
Page 1 of 1