Zero Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zero Online Private Server Fiesta

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CL Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lollipop

Lollipop

CL Application Empty
PostSubject: CL Application   CL Application I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 8:15 pm

Hi staffs! I would like to apply to be a [CL] I have played this game for a long time. I am Kyox or another of my characters is Lynx. I am very nice to people as some of you might know. I am active and is willing to help other.
I Live in Canada/Alberta/Calgary I am 17 years old Name is Jessy and i love to play soccer. I am active but i might not be on Mondays and Wednesdays because i still need to go to school like most of us do and I have soccer practice on those days. I love to play fiesta online pservers too. And I have a lot of experience for fiesta online private servers

I have never been a staff member before
and I wish that I could finally be one for the
best Fiesta Online Private server

If I was your [CL] I would help people with any troubles or questions such. I would respect all the rules and report any bugs to Zero if found and I will also be a spam vote this private server and luckily the server can top terra!

I Have played a whole lot of pserver and so far
this one if my all time favorite. I know alot of things that
players will need to know like JC Or how to make money

If I am a staff member I promise to not power level anyone if only I get permission from Zero. I won't talk about other private server. I won't give out GM Stuff or others goodies like karen weapons unless it was a event

Please Choose Me
but if not I don't I understand lols

Please Vote For Us At
http://topofgames.com/index.php?do=votes&id=29687

santa sunny pig Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Basketball lol!
Back to top Go down
Hentai

Hentai

CL Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: CL Application   CL Application I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 10:20 am

Why did you make a GM application and then this one?
Back to top Go down
Lollipop

Lollipop

CL Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: CL Application   CL Application I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 12:42 pm

Lols i don't want a GM character anymore
Back to top Go down
Kris

Kris

CL Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: CL Application   CL Application I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 1:21 pm

But one thing is i never see you help with questions to other players ingame.. you help with items and gold but i never saw none else i even helped you hehe (; but nice application though
Back to top Go down
[GM] Congie

[GM] Congie

CL Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: CL Application   CL Application I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 1:29 pm

we watch everything so we will get with boss man zero to let him know whats up but its his final decision on who gets it an who docent...... Thank you for you time
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000357609989
Lollipop

Lollipop

CL Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: CL Application   CL Application I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 8:00 pm

Sorry that I was not helping a lot in game but i've been to busy with stuff i'll be helping a lot if i do not have so much stuff to do

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CL Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: CL Application   CL Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CL Application
Page 1 of 1