Zero Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zero Online Private Server Fiesta

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GM Application  <3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lights

Lights

GM Application  <3 Empty
PostSubject: GM Application  <3   GM Application  <3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 4:55 pm

Hullow, my name is Marie-Soleil ! You can call me however you want o3o,, I saw that you guys we're looking for Staff Members, so I decided to give it a try (:

Uhm, personal stuff.. ;;

I'm somebody really friendly and easy to get along with, I'm 16 years old from Canada, I speak languages o3o, French, English, Russian.. I'm a manga addict ;-; , I can be online 5-7 hours a day after school at 4est, timezone; GMT -5

My experiences?
I have the basic knowledge of a private server.. I've been a CSR on 3 servers, 99shine, XenoFiesta and Selesnia Online , so I pretty much know .. alot of stuff about being a staff member. I played Fiesta for 3 years, I used to have my own forum motion forum for many games, which we are using Smile , so I can help out for forum too.

I wish to excel and help in this server, i wanna help the players and the staff, overall, i really just want to make the server even more popular and make it even more enjoyable with a reputation! So when people are talking online and say '' Hey ! Have you heard of Zero Online?! '' It's so fun and the staff team is amazing! So while being a GM, I could make people happy & let them play it with a smile on their faces! I'm maybe less creative than many people, but I'll do my best to help the server !

Thanks for your time <3~~
Back to top Go down
[GM]Snow

[GM]Snow

GM Application  <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application  <3   GM Application  <3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 7:05 pm

I like your app, really good I can talk to the owner about you. (:
Back to top Go down

GM Application  <3
Page 1 of 1